The County has posted a recording of the live stream of the Planning Public Council Meeting, the Committee of the Whole Meeting, and the Council Meeting on August 21, 2019. The recording includes deputations from seven concerned citizens:
|1:00:24||Maureen Adams||Written deputation|
|1:11:33||Joanne Tammel||Transcript of deputation|
The report and recommendation prepared for Council by the Service Planning Department included:
- Staff Report – FULL (August 2019).
- Executive Summary & Staff Analysis (August 2019)
- Staff Report – FULL (May 2018)
- WSP Peer Review & Follow-Up – (August 2019)
- Table 1 – WSP Peer Review Comments and PEC Staff Recommendations.
- Correspondence among PEC staff, Quinte Conservation, the MNR, Paul Greer, Ecological Services, and MHBC (2017 to 2019).
- Amendment to Official Plan – OPA No. 74 (August 21, 2019).
- Amendment to Zoning By-law No. 1816-2006 (August 21, 2019).
Further information is available about:
- The Press on Safeguarding Water vs Extracting Aggregate in the Countryside
- Planning Public Council Meeting of May 21, 2018
- Aggregate Resources in Prince Edward County and Province of Ontario